Dr Manoj Kumar is a renowned Endocrinologist (Adult andPediatric), Diabetologist and
Hormone superspecialist. He brings with him more then 8 years of experience in Endocrinology
and Diabetes. He has >20 research papers in international journals and has > 100 citations of
his work. He has presented research papers in different countries across the globe (USA,
Sweden, Netherlands, United Kingdom, Poland and Germany).
1. He completed his M.B.B.S. from Pt. BDS PGIMS, Rohtak in 2005
2. M.D. Medicine from SMS Medical College and Hospital in 2010
3. He worked as Senior Resident in Department of Endocrinology at VMMC and
Safdarjung Hospital June 2010 to May 2012
4. He cleared his D.M. Endocrinology with Gold Medal from SSKM & IPGME&R Kolkata in
5. He was Consultant and Head of Department at Jaypee Hospital, Noida from 2016 to Jan
6. He was awarded the Speciality Certificate in Endocrinology and Diabetes in June 2015
by Federation of Royal College of Physicians of United Kingdom, the Association of
British Clinical Diabetologists and the Society of Endocrinology.
Awards and Accolades
- 1. Received prestigious M Vishawanathan Award at APICON 2010 for best poster presentation.
- 2. Fellow at American Diabetes Association Young Scholarship ( San Francisco 2014)
- 3. Fellow at Type 1 Diabetes Care and Management Fellows Program (Chicago 2014)
- 4. Received prestigious International Travel Fellowship Award from International Society of Endocrinology in recognition for his effectiveness in endocrine research
- 5. Fellow at 15th Robert Turner Clinical Research Course 2018 (Oxford, UK) and received Research Governance and Good Clinical Practice Certificate.
- 6. Fellow EASD Young Scientist Training Course (Maastricht 2014)
- 7. Fellow at 3rd DZD Diabetes Research School of the German Center of Diabetes Research (DZD) at Stockholm, Sweden 2015.
- 8. Received EASD travel grant to present his research paper at EASD annual meeting at Stockholm, Sweden 2015.
- 9. Received Eli Lilly ESCEO Scholarship to present his research paper at World Congress of Osteoporosis, Krakow, Poland 2018.